Microsoft Access Database Development
Microsoft Access is a desktop database management system that incorporates a graphical user interface with easily editable data tables. Access is part of the Microsoft Office suite and is an easy way for businesses to start development a database system.
Red Kinetic has worked with Microsoft Acccess for a long time developing large databases for government, associations and defence. Many perth businesses still run Access databases. In recent years there has been a move away from desktop computer databases to enterprise quality database systems with web-based front-ends. These are more stable, accessible from multiple locations and do not require expensive per-user licensing. Red Kinetic can work with your company to convert your existing Microsoft Access database to a better performing and robust multiuser database.
Our Microsoft Access databsae services include:
- Database design
- SQL query writing
- Report writing
- form design
- Fixing slow queries and performance issues.
- Fixing Access corruption issues
- Migrating Microsoft Access to MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- Web forms front-ends for Access databases
- Exporting data from Microsoft Access
- Importing data into Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Access database support
- Microsoft Access database administration
Contact Dave on 0466 588 150 to discuss your Microsoft Access database or to organise an obligation free quote.