Web application programming
A web application is software that runs in a web browser such as Chrome or Firefox. It may be part of a website or a stand-alone application. Web applications are easier to deploy and maintain than desktop applications, saving your business money. They can also be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection - work, home, hotel or on the road.
Red Kinetic is experienced in building web applications from single page website apps to complex enterprise systems for managing day to day business operations. We have also built software as a service (SaaS) applications for clients to use with their customers.
Our web applications can include the following features:
- Web page data entry forms
- Advanced searching and filtering
- Impressive user interface (UI) controls including rich text editors, lightboxes, menus, tabs, treeviews, carousels and accordions.
- Spreadsheet-like ditable data grids and tables
- Auto-complete form fields
- Drag-and-drop data
- Login security and SSL digital certificates to encrypt content
- Calendars and scheduling
- Bulk HTML emails (including merging in names and other database fields)
- Word Mail Merge documents
- PDF and Excel Reporting
- Animated charts and graphs
- Content management Systems (CMS)
- Registration and feedback forms
- E-commerce payment gateway integration
- Google Maps integration
- Import and export data routines
Contact Dave on 0466 588 150 to organise a quote or to organise a demonstration of web applications.